Embedded software development outsourcing is one of the most important areas of the modern market. Anyone who uses the services of developers often asks the question: do they need their own in-house developers or use the services of an outsourcing company. Sirin Software invites you to learn more about the benefits of outsourcing firmware development services.
Why Go for Embedded Software Development Outsourcing?
According to Global Market Insight, the turnover of the embedded software market should exceed $21.5 billion by 2027.
Despite the development prospects, there are a number of issues in the embedded software development sphere. The most typical are:
- Lack of qualified personnel. Talented and experienced developers – and embedded engineers in particular – are unfortunately not very common. Therefore, it is great luck to find a qualified specialist in the field of embedded software development for permanent cooperation. It is much easier to use the services of invited specialists.
- Dynamic change of trends. If until recently the sphere of embedded software development changed from case to case, then recent years have significantly accelerated this process. Not everyone manages to keep up with the times, which affects the qualifications of personnel.
- Disadvantages of embedded software services. First of all, the issue of security of embedded software projects remains relevant, but insufficient awareness of users about the features of embedded software also plays a role.
Analyzing the above issues, one might get the impression that finding a qualified embedded software development team is generally unrealistic. But in reality – no. All you need to do is find a reliable development service provider who can be trusted in whole or in part to complete your embedded software development projects.
Benefits of Embedded Software Development Outsourcing
By choosing outsourcing services for embedded systems development, everyone can take advantage of their benefits. In particular, the advantages of working with an outsourcing company include:
- Time-efficiency. You get the opportunity to solve your business issues, while an independent supplier of embedded software services works on a project assigned to it.
- Cost-efficiency. By choosing an external firmware developer, you can significantly reduce the cost of hiring and training a permanent employee.
- Opportunity to pick an experienced embedded software development team. Outsourcing services are convenient because they make it possible to choose specialists with the appropriate level of experience and the availability of the necessary skills to implement even the most complex project.
- Scaling flexibility. Depending on the requirements of your business or development goals, you can easily change the composition of the development team. In addition, qualified embedded engineers usually have the necessary talent pool and will always help find a specialist with the necessary skills.
- Reliability. An independent service provider for embedded systems development is able to ensure the security of embedded software in accordance with applicable security standards.
By taking advantage of the benefits of working with external firmware developers, you will not only get the results you want, but you will also have confidence in its reliability.
What to Pay Attention to When Picking an Outsourced Embedded Software Development Team?
To ensure that cooperation with an outsourcing company for embedded systems development brings only positive results, we offer several effective tips for choosing a qualified team:
- make a list of applicants for cooperation, taking into account the scale of your business and the requirements for the development team;
- explore the profile of the embedded engineers’ team you want to work with, including their existing projects and feedback on their work from other clients (for example, specialized websites, Goodfirms online platforms, or Clutch.co);
- evaluate the technical skills of developers, in particular, whether they have skills in the main programming languages C, C ++, Assembly, various embedded system architectures, Embedded Linux or RTOS operating systems, etc.
- ask about the embedded software development team‘s strategies for developing embedded software to help deliver projects without sacrificing the quality of the end result;
- Pay attention to the willingness of the team to adapt to changes during the embedded systems development, including whether they are ready to implement more complex processes and work with tools that they have not previously used.
A perfect external firmware developer must meet all of the key selection criteria. But no less important is the quality of communication between the customer and the service provider. It is also worth paying attention to the ease of communication and the absence of any discomfort in communication.
Why Choose Sirin Software as an Outsourced Embedded Software Services Provider?
Collaborating with our team in terms of embedded software development, you are guaranteed to get:
- a team of in-depth experienced developers in the field of embedded software waiting to turn a project of any complexity into reality;
- a full cycle of services for the implementation of embedded software development – from analyzing client requirements to testing the finished product with further technical support;
- effective communication at all stages of work and readiness to answer any questions you may have;
- the opportunity to familiarize yourself with projects already implemented – in particular for robotic systems, smart cars, industrial wearables, and other case studies in this area.
Choosing Sirin Software, you can confidently expect to receive high-quality embedded software development outsourcing services that will drive your business to the next level!