Sirin Software LLC is a company registered in State of Florida, USA (collectively referred to as “Sirin Software”, “we” or “us” in this policy).
Maintaining the security of your data is a priority at Sirin Software, and we are committed to respecting your privacy rights. We pledge to handle your data fairly and legally at all times.
Sirin Software is also dedicated to being transparent about what data we collect about you and how we use it.
This policy, which applies whether you visit our website, provides you with information about:
- How we use your data.
- What data we collect.
- How we ensure your privacy is maintained;
- Your legal rights relating to your personal data.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
Sirin Software (and trusted partners acting on our behalf) uses the information we collect:
- To operate and maintain our Site.
- To respond to your applications and questions.
- For market research purposes – to better understand your needs.
- Where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (for example in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute).
WHAT DATA WE COLLECT
We may collect personally identifiable information about you, such as your full name, phone number, email address, or similar, when you register your application.
If you visit our website, we may receive certain information about you as described below. We do not send any promotional emails; however, we may send you service-related emails related to your application. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may opt out of them by sending the cancellation letter to [email protected]
COOKIES AND TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES.
Technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags, and scripts may be used in: analyzing trends, administering the Site, tracking your movements around the Site and to gather information about our visitors as a whole.
Your IP address, keystroke activity, and personal information are never stored or shared with any third-parties.
We also use Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Hotjar, Google AdWords (Conversion Tracking), LinkedIn (Conversion Tracking), Share-a-Sale (Conversion Tracking), and Quora (Conversion Tracking), Facebook (Conversion Tracking). Some or all of these tools may be used to track information about your behavior on our website depending on your region. For more information or to opt-out, please visit the respective website(s) of these vendors or contact us at [email protected]
SHARING DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
Our Consultants and service providers: In order to make certain services available to you, we may need to share your personal data with some of our Consultants (including IT and marketing service providers). They can only use your data to provide services to Sirin Software and to you, and for no other purposes.
Other third parties: Aside from our Consultants, Sirin Software will not disclose your personal data to any third party, except as set out below. We will never sell or rent our customer data to other organizations for marketing purposes.
We may share your data with governmental bodies, regulators, law enforcement agencies, courts/tribunals and insurers where we are required to do so:
- To comply with our legal obligations.
- To exercise our legal rights (for example in court cases).
- For the prevention, detection, investigation of crime or prosecution of offenders.
- For the protection of our Consultants.
Links to Other Web Sites.
Social Media Widgets:
We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our Site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at [email protected]
STORAGE AND PROCESSING
Your information collected through the Sirin Software website may be stored and processed in the United States, Europe, or any other country in which Sirin Software or its affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Sirin Software may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information, to affiliated entities, or to other third parties across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If this happens, we will ensure that the transfer will be compliant with data protection law and all personal data will be secure.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
Sirin Software is committed to keeping your personal data safe and secure.
Our security measures include:
- Encryption of data.
- Regular cyber security assessments of all service providers who may handle your personal data.
- Security controls which protect the entire infrastructure from external attack and unauthorized access.
- Internal policies setting out our data security approach and training for employees.
If you have any questions about security on our Site, you can contact us at [email protected].
According to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) you have the right to:
- Information about the processing of your personal data;
- Obtain access to the personal data held about you;
- Ask for incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete personal data to be corrected;
- Request that personal data be erased when it’s no longer needed or if processing it is unlawful;
- Object to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes or on grounds relating to your particular situation;
- Request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in specific cases;
- Receive your personal data in a machine-readable format and send it to another controller (‘data portability’);
- Request that decisions based on automated processing concerning you or significantly affecting you and based on your personal data are made by natural persons, not only by computers. You also have the right in this case to express your point of view and to contest the decision.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the contact at [email protected]
13920 Landstar Blvd
Suite#101 – 0060